The Samsung Galaxy Note 5, whose arrival in Europe is scheduled soon, is one of the great devices of the year. Still, it presents some problems. We have a solution for everyone.
Now that its arrival in Europe has been confirmed (for the moment only in Ukraine ), the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has gained more interest than ever in the old continent. It is a device with some of the best features within the telephony sector, with a metallic design and S Pen incorporated. Although its appeal is huge and its possibilities very wide, it is true that, as with other smartphones, the Galaxy Note 5 not charging without problems. Some users who have already been able to acquire it in other countries have complained about some failures and errors that are worth knowing. It is true that not all have presented, but it never hurts to know them to know how to tackle them.
S Stuck Pen:
The popular “pen gate” has perhaps been the Achilles heel of the new Galaxy Note 5. At the time of its release, some users began to see how to insert the wrong side of the pencil it was completely stuck. The problem in many cases went further since the detection sensor was practically useless. In other previous models, the S Pen could not enter the opposite position, thus avoiding a disaster like the one that has occurred in the new phablet. There’s a solution? A user invented a way to avoid the open gate, using a piece of paper and placing it in the gap that is free between the pencil and the insert wall. In this way, there is no space when entering it in reverse.
THE DEVICE RESTARTS RANDOMLY OR SIMPLY DOES NOT RESPOND:
Some users have found that the device reboots randomly or shuts down, something that happens several times during the day. Others have also reported that their Galaxy Note 5 has been completely frozen, without reacting to anything.
If the device freezes, you can perform an automatic restart. If the problem has occurred after a software update, cleaning the cache partition could help. Finally, you can check if it is an application that is creating this problem. First, it starts the device in safe mode and checks if the problem persists. If it stays the same try to delete the latest applications that you have installed or update the ones you need to see if the problem continues. In extreme cases, it is best to restart the factory settings, so you will lose all the data and content you have stored.
PROBLEMS WITH WIRELESS CHARGING:
Quite a few users who use wireless charging in the Galaxy Note 5 have reported that the device stops charging after some time, about 15 minutes. Those affected have to put the phone back in the charger to restart the load, until the problem occurs again.
The problem here seems to be related to the software. An update is expected to be launched soon to solve this problem, although some users have discovered that activating the Daydream mode while the device is charging helps to solve it. For some users, the problem seems to occur when the device is charging with a third-party wireless charger. Try, therefore, if it becomes your case, replace it with the official one. On the other hand, it has been discovered that deleting the cache partition, or even doing a simple reboot, temporarily corrects the problem, although it returns after a few days.
As usual with any new device, there are chances that you might have problems with WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Turn off the device and the router for at least ten seconds, then try the connection again
- Go to Settings – Energy Saving and make sure that this option is disabled.
- Use the Wi-Fi Analyzer app to check which channel you are on and switch to a better one.
- Forget about the free WiFi connection.
- Make sure that the router’s firmware is updated.
- Make sure that the applications and software are updated on the device
- Enter WiFi – Settings – Advanced and take note of the MAC address of the device. Next, make sure that
- access is allowed on the router’s MAC filter.
- Check the manufacturer’s manual and reset the connections.
- Make sure you do not miss a vital part of the connection process.
- Go to Settings – Bluetooth and delete all previous links trying to enter them again from scratch.
- Have you been able to try a Galaxy Note 5 and have you observed other problems? We would like you to
- pronounce yourself and leave us your opinion in the comments section.